Github user Tibor17 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/34#issuecomment-68697988

    Hi Jason,

    the point of this patch is to force the devs to write `safe` code.
Immediately as I have seen the code I recognized, same as Herve stated in my
email, that the code is too open inside.
    This means I wanted immutable objects in the core too, but ut is big change
which needs the author(s) to improve the core.

    I wasn't aware of ITs.
    I would appreciate Jenkins build, like CloudBees or ASF machine, where I
would be able to change the repo URL from master to my GitHub personal branch.
    I don't kow how about you guys, but keeping the PC running and building the
core with every bug appeared with my code change consumes the electricity I
have to pay.

---
with INFRA.
---