On 8 January 2015 at 06:40, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:

> Le mercredi 7 janvier 2015 08:52:07 Tony Stevenson a écrit :
> > On 7 January 2015 at 07:20, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:
> > > ok
> > > who can prepare a little VM with Jira 6.3.4? Can infra?
> >
> > We cab, but it wont be soon.  We are extremely busy right now. I'd
> > imagine it would be a number of weeks before we can look at this for
> > you.
> ok, I probably did not ask for the rigth thing: I thing we need a way to
> let
> any Maven developer to have a clean Jira 6.3.4 on his desktop. I don't
> know if
> this sould be a puppet script, or a VM image. Or perhaps a procedure.
> I don't know if this is somthing easy for someone used to such things.
>
> I intend to try this WE: can I get help on IRC or HipChat?

Ben is not OK with doing repeated exports...

I think the most we can get is a trial dump e.g. this weekend and then
if/when we decide to migrate then we lock all the projects, take a dump and
import them all.

Ben is not going to be OK with a move each project one at a time.

Hervé, let me know if you need a trial export to see the size of the task
otherwise I guess we are where we are... unless we want to start projects
clean.

IOW we could leave the issues in codehaus's JIRA and lock the projects. New
issues go into ASF JIRA. We triage all the open issues in codehaus's JIRA
and recreate issues on ASF JIRA where we are not rejecting the codehaus
issue.