Jason;

We have been talking at length about what we think is wrong with the
plugin model in this thread.  I'm happy to hear that you have solved
things within the existing model in Takari. From what I've picked up
It sounds like you have made an even greater monotlith than what we
already have, so it appears you may not consider this whole issue a
problem.

The solutions you describe are things we know about. I still consider
this to be an important problem; maybe the most important problem we
are facing.

Kristian