Hi Norbert,

sounds great! To create a Jira-Issue for surefire [1], you just need to
sign-up on xircles [2].

You can attach your path to the Jira issue, if you like. The most fluent
way to suggest patches is by making a pull-request on GitHub where we can
directly discuss the patch.

In the end, for a patch to be applied, we need an intergration test - but
we can guide you to that step by step, if you want to let us take a first
look on what you changed.

Thanks,
Andreas

1: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE