The current plan is to continue running nexus.codehaus.org and then
move stuff over to ossrh as needed. The ssl cert was just renewed and
Bob said the DNS isn't going away immediately. We figure projects have
enough other stuff to scurry around changing, Nexus doesn't have to be
part of it at the same time. Moving stuff to OSSRH is pretty straight
forward when a project is ready to do so.