something not complicated which is convenient with pr

git clone https://github.com/apache/maven-plugins.git

now you have to setup git-svn (see the script here:
https://gist.github.com/olamy/836acac9a113c7830918)

Now setup you git config to have all pr as branch
in .git/config add the last line

[remote "origin"]
        url = https://github.com/apache/maven-plugins.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
        fetch = +refs/pull/*/head:refs/remotes/origin/pr/*

then git fetch origin
now you can checkout locally all pr as a branch
git checkout pr/52
test etc.... (maybe commit some modification in the pr/branch)
git checkout trunk (back to trunk)
merge the pr: git merge pr/52
now commit to svn: git svn dcommit