Github user jvanzyl commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/70#issuecomment-159585971

    Just looking through here and you also switch these to use JSR330
annotations instead of the plexus annotations. Any additions I'd like to see
use JSR330 which is what we typically do now. I have a large branch which is a
mass conversion of everything to JSR330 and it will help if when rebasing that
I don't have to convert components again while merging which is what I've been
doing for the last year with this branch. I don't mind doing this myself, just
let me know.

---
with INFRA.
---