Github user Tibor17 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/107#issuecomment-160430883

    We can add system-dependency to the pom.xml of IT and add guice-2.0.jar on
    the same level with pom.xml of the IT in the file system. You can extract
    the jar from this zip
    https://github.com/google/guice/wiki/Guice20
    I hope it is the one we need, but you can of course ask Cedric how the
    users use to struggle with this problem.

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.testng%7Ctestng%7C5.14.3%7Cjar

    --
    Cheers
    Tibor