Am 2016-04-19 um 20:26 schrieb Petar Tahchiev:
Hello,

I'm asking this question here, as I don't really see the answer in the
documentation or anywhere else on the internet. If you have a website
document: src/site/asciidoc/index.adoc.vm and you use a velocity macro in
it:

# myMacro()

I know doxia will process the velocity and it works fine, but will it also
process the macro? I doesn't work for me, and I'm not sure if it is
implemented at all. I'm trying to debug it now, but I can't seem to find
any setting regarding this.

Hervé and me have been working at Doxia and the rest lately a lot. Do you think you could create a sample project for that? I would take a look at it.

Michael