I fully agree with you Stephen!

Am 2016-07-28 um 10:35 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
I don't see that this needs a special name, so I am -1 on Akasha

I like Maven Artifact Resolver API... but my only concern with the "mara"
short form is that I'll keep replaying radio satire in my head every time I
say it, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6ITDfkwKTA

What exactly is wrong with org.apache.maven.ara or
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.api if we compare with
org.apache.maven.mara to me the m in mara is redundant because we already
have the maven... so either if we want a short package name then `ara` is
better... or we want an understandable package name... same goes for
artifactIds