Github user britter commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/127

    > I fixed this issue where I removed [1]

    Thank you!

    > Because of one method in commons-lang3 we should not pass such a big
library.

    ACK

    > Instead I created ObjectUtils which has only few method and most of them
is already in Java 7 utility class java.util.Objects. In Surefire on the top of
Java 7 I will delete them and use Java 7 facilities.

    Good Idea! Sorry for causing the problems.

---
with INFRA.
---