Github user vaimr commented on the issue:
    I know this is param but between my builds not save workspace. Plus if
usage -Dsurefire.includesFile arguments how it will work runOrder?
    It does not stop me, because I always clean assembly.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: