Am 2017-01-22 um 11:22 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
I'm currently waiting on Hervé to start the 1.0.3 release of resolver.

Once we get that I'm going to start cutting RCs (I plan 2 a week apart)

Once we have a stable RC I will cut the release, and start a clock towards
3.5.1 (6 weeks approx)

If you miss the boat, you can catch the next one, but we need to get this
project into a rhythm.

I started already working on the blessed issues. Do I need someone's else consent to merge my issue branch into master assuming that it passes the build in Jenkins?

I also have several issues need to be seconed by someone else:

MNG-5823 mvnDebug doesn't work with M2_HOME with spaces - missing quotes
MNG-5837 Syntax error in bin/mvn on Solaris SPARC
MNG-6146 Several small stylistic improvements to code and documentation
MNG-6144 DefaultWagonManagerTest#testGetMissingJarForced() passed incorrect value
MNG-6145 Remove non-existent m2 include in component.xml
MNG-5579 Unify error output/check logic from shell and batch scripts

They are safe (imho) for FIX-3.5.0

Michael