Hi,

currently I stumbled over a thing which I don't understand.

I have parent pom[1] which defines several parts of a site including some reports for example maven-changes-plugin with github-report..

Now I inherit from that parent pom and of course I can do a mvn site.

But now the important part.

I would like to deactive maven-changes-plugin in particular github-report...cause this test project does not has a github repo which will fail the mvn site build..

I have taken a look into the documentation[2] to find a way to deactive github-report or maven-changes-plugin at all...I tried to change maven-project-info-reports parts etc. but without any luck..

Does someone has a good hint how to do this ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

[1]: https://github.com/khmarbaise/smpp/blob/master/pom.xml
[2]: http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#Reporting