one thing we need: common focus for some time

there are so many directions followed by so many people at the same time that
nobody can't follow everything. And when it's about having Maven core evolve,
this is critical to have many people review and evaluate (it's less critical
for a plugin or even a shared component, that each plugin will upgrade or not)

we need to give some time to others on focused, well explained topics, to let
them evaluate and test

Regards,

Hervé