Am 2017-05-27 um 11:42 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
Hi,

No objection from me, thanks for keeping the ball rolling.

I tried to improve documentation by adding some useful links to other related
components [1]: I think the current state is better and ok for a release.

One key question now is about Aether wiki content [2]: should we copy it? In a
wiki or in components sources?
I suppose wiki source format is supported by Doxia, then it could be imported
quite easily in sources.

The wiki docs should go into the Resolver site, as apt or md.

And of course, there is the final question: should we do it before the release?

Given the fact that our documentation does not match or dependency resolution code, it needs to be reviewed first before being merged. This should happen after 1.1.0.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/resolver-archives/resolver-LATEST/

[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Aether