I found an issue. JDK printed this on std/out:
WARNING: Using incubator modules: jdk.incubator.httpclient

It hapens after my test:

import org.junit.Test;

public class J9Test
{
    @Test
    public void testMiscellaneousAPI() throws java.sql.SQLException
    {
        System.out.println( "loaded class " +
java.sql.SQLException.class.getName() );
        System.out.println( "loaded class " +
javax.xml.ws.Holder.class.getName() );
        System.out.println( "loaded class " +
javax.xml.bind.JAXBException.class.getName() );
        System.out.println( "loaded class " +
org.omg.CORBA.BAD_INV_ORDER.class.getName() );
        System.out.println( "loaded class " +
javax.xml.xpath.XPath.class.getName() );
        System.out.println( "java.specification.version=" +
System.getProperty( "java.specification.version" ) );
    }

    @Test
    public void test_corba_mod() throws org.omg.CORBA.BAD_INV_ORDER
    {
    }
}