Hi Karl,

Did you ever find what you were looking for?

I came across this in a search on classifiers as I want to be able to access
them as a part of a filter/transformation when the assemble plugin does it's
job.

I am finding that classifiers are not well documented their usage at all! :-(

Sent from my iPhone