I'm going to hold off closing the vote over the weekend to give Igor a
chance to:

1. comment on whether we need an alternative fix for MNG-6275 (and indeed
ideally provide one ;- );
2. comment on whether the fix for MNG-6209 is exposing bugs in plugins that
made incorrect assumptions about TCCL, or whether the fix is invalid or
even incomplete (I wonder if TCCL should always be project.getClassRealm()
as extensions should be available to all plugins not just those that
declare they are providing extensions - unless I misunderstand)

Once I have the required information I will be better able to assess
whether we should release 3.5.1 and follow up with a quick 3.5.2 or just
drop 3.5.1 and go straight to 3.5.2.

-Stephen