Hi Robert,

On 17/09/17 10:54, Robert Scholte wrote:
-1

https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-jmod-plugin-LATEST/list-mojo.html https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-jmod-plugin-LATEST/describe-mojo.html
So here's where the moduleName is used:
Better not to have a default value here, it is VERY unlikely that it is the artifactId, in fact, it shouldn't (it's like making the groupId the same as the artifactId).
Only if there's a module descriptor you can use that name.

Ah sure...

So If I correctly get this..in case for jmod list/describe only the name of the jmod file is needed ?

First would be to prevent confusions and to name the parameter "jmodFileName" ?

And take the default artifactId cause usually they will be named like this...and if the name is different you have to explicitly set it...

Furthermore the question is: Should I assume having a jmod file are being located in "target/jmods/" directory as default ?

https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-jmod-plugin-LATEST/create-mojo.html
Still show the classpath, shouldn't be a parameter.

The --class-path option should be set to the classpathElements which has been calclulated by preparePaths() method if I correctly understand ?

So the parameter can be completeley removed ?

Latest commits already improved the plugin a lot, we're almost there.

thanks,
Robert