Hi,

I actually just noticed that the `apache-5` tag is not fixed. Is that on
purpose? As result GitHub cannot compare the difference between
6 and 5[1] (the last link in the table). It says they don't have
anything in common(if the tag is not fixed that is to be expected).

Also I have noticed that the pom.xml at `apache-5` tag does have very
"interesting" content. The version says "6-SNAPSHOT" instead of "5".
Maybe the tag points to commit after the release?

Regards,
Plamen Totev

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven-apache-parent/compare/apache-5...apache-6