Hi,
Nice work. Ok contributors are important but title of the issue as well and
as reading the release note I except to have the most important at the top
without need to scroll down to the far bottom.

What about
Bugs:

   - MNG-6323 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6323> - Deadlock
   in multithreaded dependency resolution (reported by xxx)

so IMHO it makes something shorter and easier to read.
With the current when I start reading it I see the issue number the person
who help and asking my self so what is the issue?