Hello Enrico,

Would you create an issue in Jira? I will fix it in the nearest release.
(Let's continue our discussion in Jira.)
Yes, it is minor issue however annoying because you see the dump file.
Details: The only problem is the order of these two lines. First line
writes to a native Std/Out and second line wraps the stream to surefire
format:

*Filter filter = jUnit48Reflector.isJUnit48Available() ?
createJUnit48Filter() : null;createRunListener( reporterFactory,
consoleStream )*

Cheers
Tibor