Enrico: Thanks for the info. I'm using the version inherited from the ASF
parent POM 19, which turns out to be 2.20.1. Version 2.21.0 seems to fix
the problem. Thanks!

Tibor: No, I didn't get previous email. The Maven lists are too spammy for
me to subscribe. That could be the reason. Please CC me if follow-up is
needed. Thanks.