Hi Michael,

I've come quite far, but there's at least one report that's causing some issues.

On the dependencies page it is possible to show a matrix of all the dependencies and all specified dependencies to show where it is available.
I haven't seen that chapter, not sure if anybody is using it.

There are a couple of options:
- drop this part. It'll be a clean migration to Maven3.
- keep it, but that'll probably require quite some shading because this part of Aether is not reachable by a plugin. I think M3.0.x with Sonatype Aether already works, but Maven 3.1.x+ with Eclipse Aether is the real issue.
- Just do a 2.10 right now and think about migration some other time.

If you ask me, I'd prefer to go for the first option and if the community wants it back, we could look for a better solution.

WDYT?
Robert