Hi Plamen,

On 14/04/18 08:50, Plamen Totev wrote:
Hi,

I would like to prepare a release for Plexus Archiver 3.6.1 [1] and
Plexus IO 3.0.1[2]. There are a couple of bug fixes and support for
modular JAR archive is introduced. If there are no objections on the
opened pull requests I'll merge them. Also I'll update the
dependencies.

> But that is far as I can go as I don't have permissions
to publish the artifacts.

Why don't you have the permission to make a release?

Is there any volunteer to make the releases?

I can help here..if nobody else can help...

If you ping me after you are read... I can make a release....

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Regards,
Plamen Totev