Hi Enrico,

This is the error I get:

org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error in ASM processing
class org/test/A/ext/StateExtension.class: This feature requires ASM7 ->
[Help 1]

My understanding is that asm version 6.2.1 doesn't support Java 11 nested
classes unless the ASM7 is explicitly enabled from the API. The version
7.0+ does seem to make ASM7 the default, but so far only a 7.0-beta asm
release.

thanks,