Hi,

As it looks like everything seemed to be in current Master of Maven Core what should be part of it.

I will give 72h for anyone to surface any issues you wish to claim should be included in 3.6.0 and have not already been merged.

As the person stepping up to be release manager* for 3.6.0,

I get to decide

if:

  * your claim is valid and I will wait for your changes; or whether
  * I will go ahead without your changes.

After all blocking changes are merged I will start shake-down to ensure the build is releasable. This may result in reverts of changes that are not fully baked or it may mean that we surface a new blocking issue that we need to wait for.

Once we are ready for a release... we go!

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

PS.: Text is shamelessly copied from Stephens announcement.