Hi,

On 21/10/18 20:11, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
Hi to all Devs,

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6492 review ok

   To be honstest I see only a question about the details of it
   by Michael Osipov. Nor do I see any implemented
   code changes etc.

   From my point of view no reason to postpone the release.

   In the end: -1 postpone to next release

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6490 Karl, can You review?

   I would like to have the opinion of other devs as well.

   From my point view Ok to merge: +1 from me.

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6069 also for review

   Unfortunately the IT's tell us there are issues also
   on the fix/MNG-6096 branch which tells me it is not
   that simple as expected.

   From my point of view: -1 postpone to next release

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5693 code for review
   + few ITs failed to changed output [2] ITs needs to be adjusted.

   @Sylwester: Can you can create an appropriate branch in IT's
               so we check if eveything works as expected.

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6481

   From my point of view -1 cause for the release not critical.

   This means to postpone it to the next release.

   More important if core is working fine with JDK11 which is
   the case.

* quote from Sylwester: I also verified release with Synk.io
   and we have only one report to upgrade Guava [4] to
   version 24.1.1 or above (now with Guice 4.2 we use 23.6)

   I have created MNG-6497 for this.
   See what IT's etc. will tell us.

   If all IT's are Ok I will VOTE: +1 for that.

     +1 cause all IT's are fine.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

   If I read the description I would say it is not really
   important for Maven Core cause as far as I know we don't
   do any serialization etc.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

[4]: https://app.snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-JAVA-COMGOOGLEGUAVA-32236