I didn't know about these special "pull/1234/head" refs, that are not real
branches: if these pseudo-branches were synchronized to Gitbox like any
branch, the Gitpubsub mechanism could happen at Apache
of course, the security implications of running code from these PR branches
would still have to be managed...

notice: there is a discussion on this on builds@apache [1]

Regards,

Hervé