Il gio 25 lug 2019, 09:33 Alexius Diakogiannis <
alexius.diakogian...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> In my honest opinion it does, in case you want to switch from artifacts
> that belong to a migrated groupid.

It may have sense, but it is very corner case.
I have never seen such cases.

It would be interesting to have some 'exclude * except ...'

Like
<exclusion>
<groupid>io.netty</groupid>
<artifactId>* but keep netty-all<artifactId>
</exclusion>

Netty is famous for shipping a uber netty-all and a ten of netty-codec,
netty-common...artifacts and it is always a mess to keep clean the
dependency tree in case of multiple consumers of such library in different
flavours (uber vs split)

Sorry for beeing slightly off topic

I will review the patch

Enrico