Hello Maven Dev & Community

Sine a long time I thought, it would be cool to have a well defined process to
prepare a release of an artifact and deploy it on mvn central. Now I got a bit
time to formulate a short proposal of my idea. I published a description of my
thought on my bolg:
https://enrebaja.wordpress.com/2019/10/03/next-generation-maven/

A poll is also created, may to see what other people think about it. Please feel
free to leave also comments, every feedback is welcome.

warm regards & thanks to the maven dev team for the great job they do.
.marco (@ElmarDott)

 Dipl. Inf. Marco Schulz (MSc)

                  Expert for (WEB) Enterprise Applications
                           - worldwide -
      + Project Manager + Consultant + Writer + Speaker + Trainer +

[Contact]_______________________________________________________________________

   WhatsApp :  +52 (1) 221 200 61 37 :: Mexico
   Cell     :  +49 (0) 163 69 18 445 :: Germany
   E-Mail   :  marco.sch...@outlook.com

   Blog     :  https://enRebaja.wordpress.com
   twitter  :  https://twitter.com/ElmarDott
   tumblr   :  https://elmardott.tumblr.com
   facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/elmar.dott

[Services]______________________________________________________________________

    + Individual software development
    + Software Project Management
    + Build-,  Configuration-, & Delivery Management
    + Release Management
    + Business Analysis
    + Software Architecture
    + Process Automation
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and that may not be made public by law or agreement. If you are not the intended
recipient or entity, you are hereby notified that any further dissemination,
distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please contact us immediately
and delete the message from your system.