Am 2019-10-05 um 19:52 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
based on the feedback I got, I updated the proposal:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=74682318

The archives entries timestamp is now configured with
project.build.outputTimestamp property, in ISO-8601 format
<project>
   <properties>

<project.build.outputTimestamp>2019-10-02T08:04:00Z</project.build.outputTimestamp>
   </properties>
</project>

The shared components, plugins, parent poms and Maven core branches have been
updated to match this new proposal

If no one objects, next week-end, I'll start the (heavy) release train to bring
(binary) Reproducible Builds plugins to general availability

Really, really nice work..

I do like <project.build.outputTimestamp>. Why did you make it a String? Why not go directly with Instant? It gives your ISO 8601 for free

Michael