please "git pull": you're one commit behind HEAD
https://github.com/apache/maven-studies/commits/maven-buildinfo-plugin

----- Mail original -----
De: "Karl Heinz Marbaise" <khmarba...@gmx.de>
À: "Maven Developers List" <dev@maven.apache.org>, "Hervé BOUTEMY"
<herve.bout...@free.fr>
Envoyé: Samedi 7 Mars 2020 12:12:08
Objet: Re: [DISCUSS] checking reproducible builds

Hi Hervé,

I've tried to check my release via the suggested recipe...

Downloaded the maven-studies repo and build the following commit:
90b426758363123af6fcc9aa7190b837c0551359 (mvn clean install)

Downloaded the source package

curl -O
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1555/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/3.1.2/maven-dependency-plugin-3.1.2-source-release.zip

unzip maven-dependency-plugin-3.1.2-source-release.zip

cd maven-dependency-plugin-3.1.2 and tried to run the following:

mvn -Papache-release verify buildinfo:save -Dgpg.skip
-Dreference.repo=https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1555/

and got the following:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-buildinfo-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:save
(default-cli) on project maven-dependency-plugin: Error resolving
reference artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:buildinfo:3.1.2: Could
not transfer artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:buildinfo:3.1.2 from/to
reference
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1555/): Cannot
access https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1555/
with type  using the available connector factories:
BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory: Cannot access
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1555/ with type
  using the available layout factories: Maven2RepositoryLayoutFactory:
Unsupported repository layout -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise