Just did comment regarding typo.

I also advocate Mockito, so also would be recommending that.

It appeared Mockito supported junit v5 earlier than others and
compared to previous versions remove boiler plate setup. Or I missed
those other frameworks supporting junit v5.
PowerMock might be agued that is supports static, but most of the code
i've reviewed just highlight most developer mock static
classes/methods incorrectly and end up just verifying the mock they
create.
Not touched/used JMock or EasyMock for about 10 years so no idea about them.

John