Hi,

I have observed that we have differernt usage of release profiles.

In maven-plugins parent we have the configuration

<releaseProfiles>apache-release,run-its</releaseProfiles

whereas we have in maven-skins:

<arguments>-Papache-release,run-its</arguments>

and the maven-parent itself has a configuration:

<releaseProfiles>apache-release</releaseProfiles>

which brings me to the question:

If I corretly see it at the moment the "apache-release" profile is
needed in the apache-parent to activate the signing of the artifacts.

So this brings me to the question:

Shouldn't that been activated in all parents? (of course only
maven-parent) ?

WDYT ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise