Hi
First I'm not against PR and people asking review.
But for obvious changes, we can probably avoid PR (ie some spam especially
when people tag you in the description of a PR).
We have a long history about commit-then-review so let's keep this.

Such change don't really need a PR
https://github.com/apache/maven-site-plugin/pull/26/files
I received around 15 emails for this from github and gitbox (as I was
tagged in the description).

So please create PR only for complicated change. Upgrade of a dependency is
NOT a complicated change (except if it breaks backward compat and btw most
of the time there is a Jira for this which generate even more emails).

I'm just asking to reduce the level of emails we received as at the end the
result is people don't really look at notifications...

cheers
--
Olivier Lamy