when the node involved has memory issues, opening an INFRA issue is the way to
go, like for example https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20392

when it's an issue about mvn not being recognized on Win nodes, perhaps we
should do the same; even if it's not obvious if the node fails systematically
or not

Regards,

Hervé