Hi.
In your latest jdk15 versions, we found something not quite right.
a related pr is at https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pull/558
In short, some codes like this cannot pass tests for some Locale like
"ff_LR_#Adlm"

*    @Test    public void java15BuggyLocaleTest() throws ParseException {
      final String buggyLocaleName = "ff_LR_#Adlm";        Locale
buggyLocale = null;        for (final Locale locale :
Locale.getAvailableLocales()) {            if
(buggyLocaleName.equals(locale.toString())) {                buggyLocale =
locale;                break;            }        }        if (buggyLocale
== null) {            return;        }        final Calendar cal =
Calendar.getInstance(GMT);        cal.clear();        cal.set(2003,
Calendar.FEBRUARY, 10);        final SimpleDateFormat sdf = new
SimpleDateFormat(LONG_FORMAT, buggyLocale);        final String
formattedDate = sdf.format(cal.getTime());
sdf.parse(formattedDate);
sdf.parse(formattedDate.toUpperCase(buggyLocale));
sdf.parse(formattedDate.toLowerCase(buggyLocale));    }*
BUT in jdk 8-14's all locales can pass the tests, only ones newlly added in
jdk15 fails.
I wanna know whether it be by design or just a bug.

Rory O'Donnell <rory.odonn...@oracle.com> 于2020年6月23日周二 上午12:19写道: