If you guys mean the improvements seriously then we have to work on a PR
together. But this work is not for one hour. I am mainly repairing the unit
tests in the late evenings when I am watching the TV. So this is my daily
workflow.

The logs are flushed when BufferedOutputStream overflows, this means 64KB
buffer or when some control event is emitted. This makes such an effect on
the console that a big batch of logs suddenly appear.

Currently I am merging SUREFIRE-1809 which is in the interest of Camel and
Quarkus projects. Also a blocker issue which has however the workaround.