I am interesting pickup latest maven-resolver hoping it can solve some
random issue at our builds

Since 1.5.0 no longer available, I rebuilt maven 3.6.3 with maven-resolver
1.5.1-SNAPSHOT.   and hook it up our internal build

The startup of my build is quite slow... however, I am looking forward to
testing again with next maven-resolver vote

Thanks

-D