> Not exactly sure what work you mean
everything related to maven-xml: Build/ConsumerPomXMLFilterxxx,
Build/ConsumerModelSourcexxxx and the transformer stuff.
Especially, when looking at classes like CiFriendlyXMLFilter, I would have
thought that such things could have been done elsewhere, working on the
object model (not on the XML stuff) especially for the BuildPom part.

> however specifically the consumer POM integrates with so many external
ecosystems
We're aligned here, this has to be stable and well defined by a schema.

Matthieu