https://maven.apache.org/maven-logging.html needs to be updated,
but also some plugins where changes were already made.

This was from slack: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6931

And plugins pulling in slf4j directly happen all the time:
https://github.com/apache/maven-artifact-plugin/pull/4

The sooner the hint is on the logging page, the better (if all agree,
of course).