Robert shared with me that an issue we have is that when we update the
shared library we are rebuilding all projects/branches.
I understand how it can easily kill the instance.
We can disable this option

[image: Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 15.14.41.png]

I don't think we really want to rebuild everything when the shared lib is
updated.
Having the updated version used for future builds is probably enough.

We can disable this feature.
We will sadly lose the inclusion of the shared lib changelogs which is
controlled by the same option.

--
Arnaud Héritier
Twitter/Skype : aheritier