Hi,

I would like to see the plugin being able to use the ToolProvider, as done with
the jlink plugin.
This will make it possible to run on on Windows too with a long list of
arguments.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MJDEPRSCAN is empty (although I will
create one for the ToolProvider)

Andres, we did discuss some improvements, not sure the status of it.
Please file Jira tickets in case you're missing something.

thanks,
Robert