@Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> I'm fine with any *solution* to this
issue which must enable user to use a 3.6.n, n > 3 to block http (and not
https) repos by config. I proposed to backport the 3.8 solution (even if
not satisfying for some) to avoid to break between 3.6 and 3.8 and later
4.x but while goal is reached I'm happy with any solution but have to admit
I'm not sure which one you aim at with your last answer so please advice me
:s.

Romain Manni-Bucau