Hi Slawomir, sorry for the late reply.

Great that you see the value of the workflows.
I don't think there are any strict rules or guidelines around how the
workflow should be configured exactly, but I think it makes sense to have
them in place.
Perhaps we should also look into a way of reusing workflows in all or most
of the projects (maven-core is a bit different).

Just wanted to mention that for the Apache team the Apache Jenkins server
is what matters most. GA are helpful for contributors and committers
working via PRs, but in the end Apache Jenkins has to pass before a merge
is allowed. Hence, I think we should go for a reasonable workflow
configuration, it does not have to be more extensive than the Jenkins
setup. Still, having macOS builds is very useful, Jenkins does not have
that AFAIK.

Martin