Am 27.11.2021 um 20:25 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau:
1. Profiles dont work by design since they must be activated and have the
same issue that plugin flag

In what I proposed the activation happens automatically via
<file>...</file> activation, so I don't get your point.

Sure, if you don't have a suitable file or directory in each child
module to use for the activation then this approach is not an option.

Artificial flagfiles can be an option when you want to activate a
profile only for a subset of child modules, but I wouldn't use this
approach unless there is no other option.

I can show you (working) examples for both in the Quarkus codebase.

Cheers,

Falko