Jira project created and issues moved: old issues like
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-7129 will automatically redirect to
their new location

issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-7391 created to track the
addition of API to Maven core that is required for Build Cache extension, with
associated PRs for Maven 3.8.x and Maven 4
We'll need review to merge these PRs for the next Maven releases to be able to
support the extension

Documentation published to
https://maven.apache.org/extensions/maven-build-cache-extension/

I think this extension starts to be in a reasonable state for Maven devs to
test: next key step will be MNG-7391 PRs merged and Maven releases done

Regards,

Hervé