Hi,

> it sounds like a subject for the users mailing list and not for the dev
> list.

My bad, sorry. Will do from the next time.

> I would be asking what version of maven are you using? what java version?
> Could you try upgrading to the latest maven version.

I am using the latest maven version, and Java 11 (OpenJDK
distribution). It seems the culprit is the flaky test on our(my) side,
I did the testing on multiple platforms. The different tests are
failing on different platforms which is symptom of unpredictability in
some of our tests.

> I might have a similar problem as yours. In my case, there was.a problem
> in GitHub Actions where it disconnects HTTP connections when there's
> no output for a certain period of time.
> https://github.com/actions/virtual-environments/issues/1499#issuecomment-689467080

I checked all the dependencies downloaded properly, other than a
warning "[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata
net.minidev:json-smart/maven-metadata.xml from/to
maven-default-http-blocker (http://0.0.0.0/): transfer failed for
http://0.0.0.0/net/minidev/json-smart/maven-metadata.xml"; there is no
problem with downloads.

Thanks a lot,